Okay, let's get real for a moment: who doesn't love books? I mean, some people don't like to read, but usually, even they have a favorite book they hold dear.
Here is my list of books I want to read! (The one's I've read are colored a green-blue)
1. Divergent By: Veronica Roth
2. Gone By: Michael Grant
3. The Fault in Our Stars By: John Green
4. Beautiful Creatures Series By: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
5. Kingdom Keepers Series By: Ridley Pearson
6. Confessions of a Murder Suspect By: James Patterson
7. Nevermore By: James Patterson
8. Mystic: The Soul Seekers By: Alyson Noël
9. Feed By: M.T. Anderson
10. The Book Thief By: Markus Zusak
11. The Boyfriend App By: Katie Sise
12. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight By: Jennifer E. Smith
13. DOUBLE By: Jenny Valentine
14. Where Things Come Back By: John Corey Whaley
15. It's Kind of a Funny Story By: Ned Vizzini
16. The List By: Siobhan Vivian
17. It's Not Like I Planned It This Way By: Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
18. Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall By: Wendy Mass
19. Ditched By: Robin Mellom
20. To All The Boys I've Loved Before By: Jenny Han
21. The Here and Now By: Ann Brashares
22. Paper Towns By: John Green
23. An Abundance of Katherines By: John Green
24. Wonder By: R.J. Palacio
25. Eleanor & Park By: Rainbow Rowell
26. Fangirl By: Rainbow Rowell
27. Panic By: Lauren Oliver
28. The Mortal Instruments Series
29. What Happen to Goodbye By: Sarah Dessen
30. If I Stay By: Gayle Forman (expect a review for this soon!)
31. Dorothy Must Die By: Danielle Paige
So many books, so little time...
Take a seat.
A book and a warm drink is all you need, really...
So get comfy and take a sip as I review books that I love.
warning: there may be spoilers!